“You like me! You really like me!”
“Something to Move You…” was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by talented fellow blogger JAHirsch. I’d like to thank her so much for her nomination and I encourage everyone to check out her amazing and hilarious blog. The Liebster Blog Award is given to up-and-coming blogs to recognize and promote the new to the blogosphere.
Here are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for this award and link them in your post.
- Write 11 random facts about you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Recognize other bloggers that you think deserve this award, and try to avoid nominating bloggers who already have a Liebster Award nomination. Notify them of your nomination and post your link.
First, here are 11 random facts about me:
1. My favourite color, scent and flower is lavender.
2. In school, my best and favourite subject was always math and I finished college level math before I’d even graduated high school.
3. I once seriously considered becoming a neurosurgeon.
4. I don’t like candy or junk food.
5. I can cook anything, as long as I have a recipe handy.
6. I know how to knit and crochet.
7. I do not have a middle name.
8. I can sing, mezzo-soprano.
9. I love swing sets and I get on the swings every time I go to the park.
10. I’ve never had a pimple.
11. I am 5 inches taller than my older sister.
Here are JAHirsch′s questions:
- Your favorite city in the world: I don’t have one. I find beauty in certain elements (foliage/greenery) rather than places.
- Your favorite food on a cold / snowy night: Hot tea.
- What book have you read more than any other: Anne of the Island by Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- What movie can you quote every line: “Orange County”, starring Colin Hanks and Jack Black.
- Coca-cola or Pepsi: Neither. Sprite Remix 2001 edition.
- Where do you find your inspiration: So many things. Great music (I’m an audiophile), both good and bad films, staring outside of my window, seeing children playing, reflecting on my life and the people in it. Anything can be molded to be inspirational.
- What was the craziest thing you ever wanted to be: A flight attendant.
- City or country: City for the people, country for the ambiance.
- If you could be a character in a book or movie, who would you be:I I would be Gaea, the Greek goddess, mother of the world.
- Cookies or cupcakes: Cupcakes!
- What is your favorite blog or website: YouTube 🙂
Here are my nominees for the Liebster Blog Award. Congratulations!
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. Who is the person that has had the greatest impact on you, personally or professionally?
2. Who’s your favourite actor/actress?
3. What is your all-time favourite song?
4. What’s the top item on your Bucket List?
5. Paper or plastic?
6. Who’s your favourite writer?
7. What country would you most like to visit?
8. What’s your dream job?
9. If you won $100 million tomorrow, what would you do?
10. The Voice or American Idol?
11. What’s the one television show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
Thanks again JAHirsch and hope my nominees will participate!